This is a wonderful, fresh and bright tasting, delicious dish that is SUPER QUICK to prepare. I love dill with salmon! We ate it with roasted potatoes and creamed spinach on the side. The sides really complemented the fish, and I was able to roast the potatoes and finish the spinach dish in the same oven as well. This recipe was adapted from Everyday Food. Great!
Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: Serves 8
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt (2%)
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2-3 tablespoons finely chopped fresh dill, plus sprigs for serving
- 2-3 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley
- Coarse salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 side of salmon (3 pounds) or 8 fillets (6 ounces each)
- Lemon wedges, for serving, if desired
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Finely chop herbs in a (mini) food processor.
- Combine yogurt, mustard, dill, and parsley; season with salt and pepper. Place salmon, skin side down, on a rimmed baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Spread yogurt mixture on salmon.
- Roast until opaque throughout, 15 to 20 minutes (8 minutes for fillets). Sprinkle with dill sprigs and serve warm or at room temperature with lemon wedges.
One Year Ago: