This is a quick and tasty summer side dish. Just when you thought there was nothing new to make with all of your zucchini! 😉
The raw zucchini paired well with the bright dill and lemon as well as the salty feta. We ate it as a side dish with Panko-Crusted Mustard Salmon. Nice. This recipe is from Martha Stewart Living. I increased the amount of fresh lemon juice and dill.
- 1 medium zucchini, trimmed and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 3/4 cup crumbled feta cheese (3 ounces)
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 to 3 tablespoons small dill sprigs
- thin strips lemon zest, plus 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Toss together zucchini, cheese, oil, dill, and lemon juice.
- Season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle with lemon zest. Serve.
One Year Ago:
Two Years Ago: