Mr. BrookCook searched for the perfect Mother’s Day cocktail and this was it. 🙂 Springy, tasty, and, in the vein of a Moscow Mule, topped with a splash of ginger beer. I loved it!
This cocktail recipe was adapted from Camille Austin of Hakkasan in New York City, via Town and Country magazine. It would also be perfect for the upcoming holiday weekend- and all summer long.
Yield: 1 drink
- 2 oz lemon vodka
- 4-5 blackberries
- .25 oz fresh lime juice
- ginger beer, to taste
- Muddle blackberries in a cocktail shaker.
- Add vodka and lime juice; shake over ice.
- Strain into ice filled double old-fashioned glass or copper mug.
- Top with ginger beer, to taste.
- Garnish with a lime wheel, a lime wedge, and/or blackberries. Serve.
Two Years Ago:
Three Years Ago:
Four Years Ago: