Although this holiday season has been very different, I was still happy to be able to share our Christmas cookies with family and friends. The assortment included our usual favorites, listed below. I added a Christmas version of our special linzer cookies, a vanilla bean version of my husband’s favorite- spritz cookies, and a new speculoos cookie.
Wishing you all a happy and healthy 2021!
Cookies Clockwise from Top:
- Chocolate-Espresso Snowcaps (2x recipe)
- German Lebkuchen (2x recipe)
- Lemon Butter Cookies (2x recipe)
- Haystacks (2x recipe)
- Belgian Spice Cookies (Speculoos) (2x recipe)
- Raspberry Meringue Kisses (2x recipe)
- Vanilla Bean Spritz Cookies (2x recipe)
- Hazelnut Linzer Cookies (2x recipe)
- Pecan Shortbread Cookies (4x recipe- 2 batches of 2x recipe)